Sunday, January 11, 2009

Took me long enough...

Wow, 11 days into 2009 without a post. I've really been slacking.

Anyhow, this is just the blog equivalent of a "bump" (for the uninitated, bump = "bring up my post" and is a post that serves no other purpose than to move a topic to the top of message board by giving it the most recent post), because while I don't have the time or strength to get into it tonight, there will likely be some significant posting coming tonight. I was on a retreat this weekend with the "core team" from my church. In fact, I led the weekend. The retreat, the events leading up to it, and the aftermath were/have been exceedingly significant for me personally, and I believe for our church, and so I really feel like I need to lay them out and also use the blog to more fully process them myself.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cool. I look forward to it.