Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

So, I really don't have much on my mind in the way of sports today. That may have something to with the fact that Dan Patrick devoted most of his show to having guys call in and confess random "offenses" to get them off of their chest, and Jim Rome was running his year in review show, so I didn't get much in the way of current stories and the like, and no one said anything that ticked me off.

So, I'm just going to use this space to wish my friends and loyal readers a Merry Christmas! I'm leaving shortly to spend the holiday with my folks, and I was informed last night that their internet is down and will not be fixed until after Christmas, so this will be my last post until sometime after I return home on Tuesday night. I know it will be hard, but do your best to go on with your lives without my wit and insight. Although it may seem like forever, it's only 4 days, I know you can make it.

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a great holiday and gets to enjoy special time with family, friends, and whomever else you might share the holiday with. And amid all the busyness and hustle of the time, I hope you find time to relax, refresh, and reflect.

Blessings to you all!


1 comment:

Tim said...

Merry Christmas from dead-center Midwest America complete with lake-effect snow.