Sunday, July 06, 2008

How I spent my Saturday

Well, I got my camera back today, so I can show you the fruits of yesterday's labor. Of course, the fact that I didn't have my camera yesterday means I don't have suitable "before" shots to go with these "afters", but I think most of my readership has seen the before in person. Essentially I just flipped the room around, the idea being that it would wind up being more open, offer more flexibility in use, and be more accommodating to having a number of people over to watch a movie, a game, or do whatever. I think that goal was accomplished, and my remaining roommate said it looks bigger now, so I think it worked out pretty well.





I threw in the picture of Chaser for good measure. It's not so much an after picture, but he did had a rather rough day yesterday while I tore everything up and put it back together, and he's just now starting to find a level of comfort with his new surroundings, and particularly the new locations of his pillow and his crate.
Whenever my other roommate moves out of the back room, the contents of the desk and the cabinet by the desk will all be moved back into that room, which will become my office, of sorts. Perhaps one day I'll have a legitimate need of a home office. Then Chaser's crate will move back into that corner and that side of the room will be even more open.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, it looks good! :)

And what a cute dog. ;)

Scott said...

He is a cute dog :)

And this picture is more noteworthy for the fact that he is sitting still than for his cuteness. For some reason, when I decided to start taking the pictures of the room, he decided it was a good time to start running laps of the room. I was surprised none of the pictures had a white blur in them.