Saturday, July 12, 2008

The newest addition

Hopefully this is the last "construction" I do around the house for quite a while.

Then:
Now:I have to say though, this sort of thing is the stuff I most love about being a home owner - if you don't like the way something is set up or laid out, you always have the option to change it! Let no one say I won't someday leave this house in much better shape than when I bought it. Of course, if these new shelves were what pushed you over the edge in that regard, your standards are ridiculously high!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm a big fan of shelving. I need more of it; too many books in my house.

:D

Scott said...

Heh, yeah. I imagine I'll be adding some more back there once I reassume full occupancy of the room, but they will probably be bought rather than built.

Jeff said...

I think simply by taking the wallpaper off the ceiling in the bathroom, you're going to leave that house in better shape than you bought it!