Saturday, February 09, 2008

How I spent the past week

Construction began last Saturday at approximately 10:00 AM. The "victory" post last night at 8 pm announced the end of major operations. The time in between was spent taking this:






And turning it into my new office/study/exercise room/guest room, which looks a little something like this:





As you might be able to deduce from the pictures, this room also serves as my dog Chaser's primary dwelling. He had a very, very stressful week while work was ongoing back there, and he's been rather confused/nervous about this new room that took the place of his room. He's adjusting pretty well though, all things considered. I'm pretty sure he likes the couch (complete with hide-a-bed for guest room purposes) better than that plain old bed anyhow.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cool, Scott!

Scott said...

Thanks. I'm rather proud of it :) Actually, I'm mainly just very satisfied with how it turned out.

Though that is my guest room, those will likely not be your accomodations this weekend. I have a guy moving into that room for a few months, until my current roommate gets married and moves out. I believe he's planning on moving in by this weekend.

You guys are, in all likelihood, getting my room for the night.

Amanda said...

Great! :)

We're very excited to be seeing you and your place.

Scott said...

I'm very excited that you guys are coming as well.

Did you have to bring this arctic weather along with you though?

Amanda said...

Sorry!

It's actually much colder in S.B.!