Friday, February 08, 2008

Victory!

Well, I can't say I've given my final brush stroke, as I'll be doing some touch up work over the weekend, but the serious painting is FINALLY done. I'll post some before/after pics tomorrow after tonight's painting drys up and I can put everything back together for true after shots. Very, very satisfied with the finished product, which makes the craziness of this week worth it.

The room I redid is the room where Chaser spends his time when I'm not at home, and I've managed to do this all without him going completely nuts, screwing something up, drinking paint, or getting paint on him, and that pleases me as well.

So, there's a few final items to put in place, but my life, and as a result, this blog, should be returning to normal in the next day or so.

No comments: