Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Name the movie!

I'm not above stealing a good idea when I see it, so have at it.

#1. Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't anything to regret for the rest of their life.
#2. What we do in life... echos in eternity.
#3. I have respect for beer. I have respect for beer!
#4. I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust.
#5. So long, Earth. Catch you on the flip side.
#6. Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than that kid. I think I saw a boot come out of him.
#7. In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
#8. "Is them 'is brains, doctor?" "No, that's just dried blood. THOSE are his brains."
#9. I will bring you hope, old friend. And I ask only one thing in return: don't get in my way.
#10. Earn this.
#11, Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

*UPDATE* I had to go back in and add #11, because I was totally mad at myself that I hadn't used the movie originally!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yikes! Just a couple of guesses:

5. Titen A.E.
7. The Truman Show

I think that's it! *hangs head in shame* :D

Amanda said...

Is #11 Shawshank Redemption?

Scott said...

#11 is, in fact, from Shawshank, hence my personal annoyance in not thinking to include a quote from it in the first place. There is a valid reason, you see, because I was looking at my own DVD collection when choosing my favorite films to quote from, and for some reason, I do not own Shawshank.

Oh, and you were right with #7, but #5 is still out there to be guessed.

Amanda said...

Woohoo!
Woohoo!
Dang it!

Anonymous said...

#2 Gladiator
#5 Apollo 13
#7 Truman Show
#8 Master and Commander
#10 Saving Private Ryan