Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Moving on...

I'm not really sure what to do with myself today. There's no softball games for like 6 months, and unlike a couple of the last few nights since the softball season ended, I don't need a long nap to make up for staying up way too late watching the Olympics the night before (and planning on doing the same thing again that night). The end of swimming has seemed to signal the end of live Olympic coverage after 10 pm, which sucks from the perspective of a sports fan, but is good for my sleeping patterns.

Anyhow, so, as I promised, it's back to more frequent blogging, and more reading. Unfortunately for today's post, my life for the last week or so has been revolving around the Olympics, so I don't really have much in the way of topics that don't belong over on Peanut Vendors. I'm even reading a sports book right now. So, for today anyhow, I'll just stop in and *wave*.

Look for something more interesting soon....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

*waves back*