Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Name that movie II

I had a number of my favorite movie quotes rolling around in my head at work today. That, coupled with my pledge to return to carefree, happy days of blogging following the "pariah" series has led me to believe it is time for a second "Name that Movie" quiz. You know the drill...

#1 - Oh, I forgot. You were sick the day they taught law at law school.

#2 - Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

#3 - "Hey, Frisbee, far out!" "What was the meaning of that?" "It was right in front of him."

#4 - "Try not to sing anything that reminds them they're in prison." "You think they forgot?"

#5 - "You could be crippled for the rest of your life." "I was crippled for the rest of my life. I got better. He made me better. Hell, you made me better"

#6 - " You know it's funny what a young man recollects? 'Cause I don't remember bein' born. I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world. "

#7 - "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid"

Okay, that's enough for this time.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Off the cuff:

#1 - No idea, but reminds me of Obama.... lol Sorry, poor political joke.... :D
#2 - Ocean's Twelve. Next line: (sarcastically) Oooooooh.
#6 - Forrest Gump

:D

Jeff said...

#2 I was going to say Ocean's Eleven, but Amanda's comment has be doubting myself. But I know it was Rusty.

#4 Walk the Line (total guess)

#7 Star Wars - Han Solo

And now that I've read Amanda's comment, I agree that #6 is Forrest Gump.