Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Prepping for South Bend...

Well, this will probably be my last post from PA for a few days. This time tomorrow, I should be sitting in the airport in Detroit waiting to board my flight to South Bend, Indiana for my weekend visit with my dear friends Tim and Amanda. I'm checked in for my flight (ah, the glory of the internet), I'm almost totally packed, and I'm excited to get on my way after a slightly shortened work day tomorrow. This trip has been officially on the calendar for 8 months, so it's hard to believe that it's finally here. There's been a snafu here and there, most recently something of a fiasco trying to get my tickets for Saturday's Notre Dame football game to the right place. That, however, was happily resolved this afternoon, and they are waiting for me in South Bend.

I am sure that I will check in a time or two this weekend with stories and pictures. Hilarity always seems to ensue when we get together, and of course, there's an adorable toddler in the mix now as well.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wooohooooo!!!! :D

Oh, we're going to the beach/St. Joseph on Friday, but as it's only supposed to be 62, you won't really need your suit! :P