Thursday, October 02, 2008

Waiting...

Okay, so I was wrong and yesterday's post wasn't my last from PA for a couple days. But I'm currently in the Harrisburg Airport, so officially, I'm on my trip, and this one really shouldn't count...

I just have to take the opportunity to declare how much I LOVE flying out of Harrisburg as opposed to the other "local" options. For a point of reference, I left work at 2:30, pulled out of the parking garage at 2:40, parked in the airport lot and caught the parking shuttle at 3:00, and was past security and at my gate at 3:20, all without the slightest bit of stress or aggravation. To top it all off, I'm able to tell you about this now using FREE wireless, as opposed to the jerks at BWI and JFK who want to charge for it. If recent history holds true, I'll be at my house within an hour of the time my plane lands coming back, as well.

Anyhow, the plane I'm taking to Detroit is here and unloading, so it looks like we'll be boarding close to on time, and I should be fully on my way in another 40 minutes or so. Maybe I'll check in from Detroit as well, if the powers that be at that airport aren't money grubbing wireless charging for jerks.

No comments: