Thursday, June 05, 2008

About to hit the road...

Well, my goal for tonight was to have everything ready in time to be in bed by 10 pm, in advance of an alarm that should be going off at about 4:30 am tomorrw. It's about 20 minutes till 10 as I write this, and this is my last act before turning in, so it appears I will be successful. This week has indeed been busy and stressful (the stress being added to by ANOTHER disappearance of the 3:25 bus yesterday, apparently that mystery isn't totally solved yet), but everything seems to have come together very well, and I'm very excited to start our journey to Thailand tomorrow, from our church parking lot at 5:30 am.

I just posted an update over on the team blog, and as I said, from this point on, that will probably be the best place to check for information regarding what is going on with me. If internet access allows and I have something I think merits special attention on this blog, I'll post it, but I really have no idea if/when that might happen. So please, follow along with the team, pray for us, and interact with us via our blog.

If not before, I'll see you all back here in about 10 days!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lord, bless Scott and his teammates on this trip. Keep them safe; let them know You in new and fresh ways. Lord, I also ask that You'd be preparing the minds and hearts of the people they'll be ministering to and that the entire trip would be a reflection of Your glory. Amen.

Scott, have a great time. :D

Andrew Stevens said...

Don't know if you'll read this before your trip, but journey safely and enjoy the trip.