Sunday, June 01, 2008

Update

Okay, so here's the deal.

I depart for Thailand for 10 days this coming Friday at 5:30 am. As you might imagine, I have much to do prior to departure. Some of the stuff already surrounding that explains why I've been a little light on the posting lately, and while I'll do my best to get a post or two in when the mood strikes be between now and Thursday night, I expect that you won't see too much from me this week. That won't necessarily improve while I'm in Thailand.

However, if you're interested in following along with the exploits of me and the team I'm going with, you can mosey on over to http://thailtrip08.blogspot.com/ and check out our team blog. There's already some pre-trip info there, and once we're over there, one of us will be posting an update at least daily. Now, I may post some stuff here on personal blog on a day when I'm not blogging for the team and I have something to report, but the basic truth is that if you want to know what I'm up to from June 6 - 16th, you'll want to be on the team blog.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Cool. :)

I hope you have an amazing time!

Amanda said...

Um, is your link correct?

Is it supposed to be in a language other than English with girls in bikinis? I thought this was a missions trip.... :D

Scott said...

Whoops, forgot the all import l in the link!

Fixed! Thanks for the heads-up!

Scott said...

The funny (sort of) thing is that I sent the link out in the same fashion to the core support team for one of the families on the that we are going to minister to (I'm on that team) in the same fashion. It had been so long since I created the blog that I didn't look closely enough and I just thought the address was thaitrip rather than thailtrip.

No one from that group said anything to me yet, so I assume they didn't actually try to check out the blog, so I've pre-emptively sent them the right link!