Thursday, October 25, 2007

R.I.P. English Language

Okay, I'm fully aware that this clip is already a couple months old. I know, because I've heard the audio played multiple times a week while listening to the Jim Rome Show. However, it has yet to become old to me, and I still laugh every time Rome cues the thing up. I discovered a few days ago that not everyone has seen/heard this yet, and so I've decided to do what I can to remedy that problem.

So, if you haven't seen/heard Miss Teen South Carolina lay an all-time beatdown on the English language while answering her question in the last round of the 2007 Miss Teen USA pageant, click here. If you have, click the link anyhow and sit there in awe/amusement/horror one more time. The beautiful irony here is that, in her crash and burn attempt to answer the question verbally, she seems to have done very well in answering the question by way of object lesson. I've never been so proud to be a "US American", everywhere like such as.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

*cringe*

:)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.