Friday, March 21, 2008

I love the internet!

If I haven't declared my undying love for the internet in this space before, it's long overdue.

What is spurring me to this praise? Well, as you know if you've been paying attention to this blog over the last couple weeks, Messiah's women's basketball team has advanced to the D-III Final Four. Their semi-final game is in about 40 minutes, in Holland, MI. I am in my normal New Cumberland, PA locale, and yet thanks to the internet, I should be able to actually watch the game live. How freakin' awesome is that? For those who might be interested in doing the same, go here. There's a free registration involved.

If the Lady Falcons get the job done, the title game will be at 6:00 PM tomorrow, and will be broadcast on TV by CSTV, so make plans to be somewhere that has that. Fortunately for me, my house happens to be one of those places. Unfortunately for me, I have church at 6:00 pm. But back on the fortunate side, this kind of situation is why God made DVRs :-)

Assuming the video streaming works out, you can expect a game report from me later tonight.

Go Falcons!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sarah was quasi-thinking about going to the game. According to MapQuest, it only takes about 90 minutes to get there from here.

But alas, she has things to do (packing and such) for her trip out East tomorrow.

:)

Scott said...

Boo! Hiss!

That's the kind of thing where you suck it up and get done somehow!